my chemical romance
- "oh how wrong were we to think that immortality meant never dying..." - our lady of sorrows
- "cause mostly i've been sprawled out on these cathedral steps while spitting out the blood and screaming, 'someone save us'" - heaven help us
- "and we can celebrate the end of things with cheap champagne" - drowning lessons
- PRETTY MUCH THE ENTIRE SONG, "IT'S NOT A FASHION STATEMENT, IT'S A DEATHWISH" and headfirst for halos
- "and as always, innocent like roller coasters, fatality is like ghosts in snow and you have no idea what you're up against because I've seen what they look like becoming perfect as if they were sterling silver chainsaws going cascading" - vampires will never hurt you
"now you wanna kill me in the act of what could maybe save us from sleep and what we are" - a favour house atlantic
pretty much everything honestly, i loooooooove those lyrics soo much!
the song "the difference between medicine and poison is the dose"
the songs: apocalypse please, knights of cydonia (simple but fabulous), map of the problematique and STOCKHOLM FUCKING SYNDROME.
....and SO many more, really. i just don't feel like writing them. but those are the big ones.